To share information with the public and to stay connected to the behavioral health community, CBHA sends this monthly newsletter and alerts to our list of contacts.
If you’d like to receive this email, click here:
To keep our newsletters informative and noncommercial, we do not accept ads or share business information. Our limited and committee-approved Business Associate members can share information. If you are interested in becoming a Business Associate and would like to apply, please email email@example.com.
January 10th, 2023 - January Budget Proposal Reflects Continued Prioritization of California’s Behavioral Health Safety Net Transformation
January 23rd, 2023 - CBHA Mourns the Lives Lost in Monterey Park Shooting During a Lunar New Year Celebration
January 31st, 2023 - CBHA Mourns the Life of Sacramento Native, Tyre Nichols
February 1st, 2023 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: Joycelyn Elders, M.D.
February 4th, 2023 - Press Release: Gun Violence, Safety, & Trauma Townhall Hosted by Senator Anthony J. Portantino (SD 25)
February 13th, 2023 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: Inez Beverly Prosser, Ph.D.
March 20th, 2023 - Proposition 63: Mental Health Services Act
March 27th, 2023 - CBHA Leadership Responds to Shooting in Nashville, Tennessee
March 27th, 2023 - The Needs of Our Unhoused Populations
March 31st, 2023 - Celebrating Cesar Chavez
April 3rd, 2023 - CBHA Welcomes Dr. Devika Bhushan to our Team!
May 31st, 2023 - Senator Portantino Press Release: Mental Health Education & Training Bill Passes Senate Floor
June 19th, 2023 - Commemorating Juneteenth
- January 6
- January 18 - CBHA Leadership Responds to the Hostage Incident at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas Over the Weekend
- January 21
- February 4 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: Mamie Phipps Clark, Ph.D., and Kenneth Clark, Ph.D.
- February 7 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: Mildred Mitchell-Bateman, M.D.
- February 14 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: E. Kitch Childs, Ph.D.
- February 21 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: James McCune Smith
- February 25 - Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Nominated to the United States Supreme Court
- February 28 - Honoring Black Contributions to Behavioral Health: Francis Sumner, Ph.D.
- March 10
- March 17
- January 19
- February 5
- March 31
- April 1
- April 13 - CBHA Leadership Responds to the Shooting of Daunte Wright by Minnesota Police
- April 20 - A Message from CBHA Leadership on the Derek Chauvin Guilty Verdict
- April 22
- April 30
- May 26
- June 17
- June 23
- July 23
- August 20
- August 26 - 2021 Recall Candidate Review: A Behavioral Health Lens
- September 14
- October 7
- October 21
- October 28
- November 18
- November 24 - CBHA Leadership Responds to Guilty Verdict in the Murder of Ahmaud Arbery
- November 29
- December 16