Become a Member
Join the California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies (CBHA), and become connected to a community that is actively involved in shaping public policy, provides accurate and timely information, educates and connects its members, and fosters industry leadership.
- The latest information on the state budget, legislative and regulatory developments, notices of funding availability, and meetings and conferences.
- An opportunity to participate in the shaping of policy and regulatory recommendations at the state and national level.
- Access to training on a wide range of agency management, and state and federal topics.
- Membership in the National Council for Behavioral Health with reduced rates for conferences.
- Consultation and networking with a family of professionals who are equally dedicated to providing high-quality care in a supportive and efficient environment.
If you have any questions about CBHA membership, please contact Catey McSweeney at CMcSweeney@cccbha.org.