Join the California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies (CCCBHA), and become connected to a community that is actively involved in shaping public policy, provides accurate and timely information, educates its members and fosters industry leadership.
By becoming a member agency of CCCBHA, you’ll gain access to:
- The latest information on the state budget, legislative and regulatory developments, notices of funding availability, and meetings and conferences.
- An opportunity to participate in the shaping of policy and regulatory recommendations at the state and national level.
- Access to training on a wide range of agency management, and state and federal topics.
- Membership in the National Council for Behavioral Healthcare with reduced rates for conferences.
- Consultation and networking with a family of professionals who are equally dedicated to providing high-quality care in a supportive and efficient environment.
Since CCCBHA is the voice of community behavioral health agencies in California, membership is a sound investment for your nonprofit organization. Contact us for information on joining.